8.24.2016

Surprises


/ Lego camera series, summer trip with J – July 2016 /

Aarhus, Denmark 

Naeroyfjord, Norway
Oslo, Norway
Prague, Czech Republic
coffee, a burger, a cutie in hand – parfait 
Stockholm, Sweden
some raw, unfiltered (literally) moments I got to document throughout the trip. 
bonus! a little somewhat poem:

Found a Burger King receipt from Denmark
In a second-hand book from Bath
While heading to town on the public transport of Singapore
Listening to songs I heard on loop whilst travelling around United Kingdom 
Wearing a top bought in a store along the streets of Sweden
Exiting the train now, oh look,
There's the wallet I bought from Norway

Left parts of me everywhere – 
Now they are all coming back to me

Look around, surprises
Are awaiting
(you)

No comments:

Post a Comment