8.17.2016

You do you, I do me.

had fractions of a second to capture this. but, i'm glad amidst my fuzzy vision upon being awoken by the sun rays, i did. 
sunrise captured whilst on the train to Oslo from Myrdal.

trying to work on my personal development –
 staying true to me. not being overly shaped by social norms and beliefs. be confident but not arrogant. apologize less, much less. love harder, feel more, go further, grow higher, feel deeply (and without remorse), work harder (for the things I want and care about). read lots and lots books. write better. observe quietly. buy less material things. travel even more. drown myself in music. dance like there's no tomorrow. frown less (smiling more may be hard for me). letting go of the things beyond my control.  
live wild, die free

No comments:

Post a Comment