10.27.2015

Little chilli flake


Oh you my little chilli flake...

No sleep no water and you just might break
Unbearably hot you are
Leave guys salivating at your wake
An allure I could never resist

You're a fiery little creature
At times you might spit fire
But a taste I have learnt to acquire
Seemingly small and harmless you may seem
What's hidden is all within

Your heart so big like the flavour you create
Your words so warm like the sensation on my tongue..
You burn away my sorrows just by being around
Such an amazing condiment I could never live without

Oh you my little chilli flake

(lava u) 

*Written by Jonah, my boyfriend. 
Inspired after he called me 'my little chilli flake', so I somewhat challenged him to write a poem. (I had to!)
 He has his indelible, unique way of stringing words together, and they say, don't fall for words but I do, I fall for his every time. 

love this picture of him. blue is the warmest colour. 


No comments:

Post a Comment